We are looking for a senior Java developer with a strong agile mind-set interested in developing strategic partnerships in one of Denmark’s largest companies.
Partnerships is a strategic focus area for Danske Bank and the squad focuses on implementing big strategic partnership solutions for our customers and advisers with excellent end-to-end experiences. The squad is a part of Price and Partnerships in Advisory and Welcoming IT in Danske Bank IT. That is a global area with people in Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India.
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Representing the project/area in internal forums
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- 4-5+ years’ experience in developing Web applications using Java technologies
- A good knowledge of Java 8/ Kotlin, Spring Boot and SQL
- Strong understanding of building Java microservices using REST APIs
- Advanced unit-testing knowledge.
- DevOps and automation tools (Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift)
- Message brokers (RabbitMQ, IBM MQ)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.
Send application and CV no later than 20.08.2020.