Do you want to take part in area which has been gaining global significance and prominence among financial institutions and regulatory authorities? Do you want to get involved in preventing money-laundering and terrorist financing? Do you like scrutinizing and assessing specific cases in accordance with regulatory requirements?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
In Anti-Money Laundering Department (AML) we are specializing in periodically reviewing existing customers’ information in accordance with regulatory requirements and our internal guidelines. As Junior Operations Officer, you will have a regular contact with the frontline and risk departments from several market areas. Depending on your skills, you will work with Business or Mobile Pay customers.
You will join a team with a mix of different personalities, who like to collaborate closely and use each other as sparring-partners.
Area of Expertise:
- AML Know Your Customer (KYC) process in compliance with regulatory and internal policies
- On-going review of existing customers information with a medium-high level of complexity
- Evaluation of Risk of the customers
- Suggesting and implementing continuous improvements practices
- Performance of other tasks related to AML compliance
- Higher education in Economics, Business Administration, Law or similar
- Banking industry experience would be an advantage
- Self-motivation and focus on team success
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of AML, Know Your Customer (KYC) tasks is a plus
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of Danish language is a plus
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to Ausra Bagdoniene at: email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 30.04.2018.